Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rescuemom

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to RabbitsOnline and I may be seen from time to time lurking and asking questions. I do not yet own a bunny, but I have in the past and my fiance just recently agreed to let me adopt a bunny in a few weeks. I fell in love with a sweet Flemish Giant cross at the humane society who is known for being calm and docile, whose name is Dawson, he's white with gray speckles and absolutely adorable.

I do own two dogs - one of which is only eight weeks old, and I already have ideas for building my set up so that he won't be harassed by other pets.

If Dawson gets adopted before I can get him, my intention is still to go and rescue a bunny.

Lots of things have changed since I last owned one, which is why I decided to join this and make sure I have the best set up possible for my bun when he comes home.

Welcome! And this is definitely the place to be for some bunny help. I'm newer here too and everyone here has been an immense help :)

Back