Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flibble

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Angela. I live near Edinburgh in Scotland with my husband craig and my 3 bunnies and the cat, Angel.

My bunnies are Frank, who we adopted from the sspca, a scottish animal welfare charity. frank's age is uncertain, but we think we must be about 4 since he seemed quite young when we got him. He's named after 'Frank the bunny' from the film Donnie Darko.

Cara's our old girl and frank's bff. she'll be at least 8 now since she was 5 when we adopted her from fife rabbit rescue (www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk). She's a blue/grey lop.

and our baby, who led me to finding this site as I needed advice on her not eating after her speying op, is Jazz. She's only about 6 months old. She's a white netherland dwarf with blue eyes. Once she recovers from her op we're taking her up to fife rabbit rescue to meet a small boy they have there currently called liam to see if they'll bond. if you look at the our rabbits bit on the rescue's site there's a photo of liam and he's reserved for us.He'll take a lot of work if we get him tho cos he's a biter!! I don't know his back story but I'm sure the reason he bites will be human related. poor bunny.

I think that's all for now. I'll try to work out how to add picturessoon(I'm not great with computers).

Bye for now from bonnie Scotland (ha! it's chucking it down with rain here - lol!)
:big wink:

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I look forward to seeingpicturs of your bunny's. I have a REW nethie, but aBEW has tobe beautiful.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

hello and welcome to RO. We were all set to take a trip to your area in August, but Nancy got a MRSA infection after back surgery and ended up with 2 more surgeries and IV anti-biotics for the whole summer instead.

Latest posts

Back