hello!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparney

Reaction score
hi! im sparney, its a mixture of my nickname and my bunnys name.

My cousins told me about rabbits online and i have now joined. i live in the UK and have 1 rabbit called Barney. I have had 2 rabbits in my life, we had a dutch rabbit called peter that died around 5years ago, and Barney who is happy and healthy!

A little bit about Barney: he is a 3year old, buck, born, 4/4/2007, netherland dwarf rabbit with an orange coat colour. I got him off a local rabbit breeder and she handled him for me when he was weened until i could take him home. He had a brother who was exactly the same but with some black hairs on him too. Barney has to hutchs(lucky him!), a proper hutch(winter)and a run(summer) that we put him in. I have recently put him in his run and is going mad at all the grass he can eat 24:7. He has a liking for my cousins rabbit fluffball(doe). Once i held her, went home and barney was all over me!:biggrin:

from Sparney & Barney

xx xx

:wave: hello from me and my rexes:) mine have their own lawn and are loving the grass thats growing after all this rain:) btw, barney looks a very handsome bun!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I will have to agree, Barney is a handsome bun.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

aw thank you for saying that barney was handsome, i don't want ot sound boastful but i think so too! I bet your rabbits are very lucky having their own lawn hartleybun. But Barney seems happy lying down in his own patch of grass in the shade. lol

HEY CUZZY yes barney does luv my bunny fluffball i convinced her to join the site lol she is bunnycrazy (like all of us lol) welcome cuz:biggrin2:

Heya :D Welcome to RO

Barney is gorgeous!! More pics :D

Jen

i will need to take more pictures, bluetooth them from my old phone to my new one to my laptop. i like his eyes when i take pictures cos they look kind of delicate lol somehow.

Barney

this is barneys words for fluffball & crazedbl:i love you fluffball and as i am a netherland dwarf i know a bit of german: Du bist sehr shon(you are very beautiful).

TA bunnies what are you going to tell the mod?? cassy saw a picture of barney in the gallery probably

sparney wrote:
TA bunnies what are you going to tell the mod?? cassy saw a picture of barney in the gallery probably
haha I was joking shes my friend and on the other computer, just trying to scare her:big wink:

Back