Hello !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
Hi Everyone !!
your forum looks very inviting so i thought id join and say hello.

i am just returning to rabbits after a 3 year break, i used to breed dutch and lops (non purebred and non show) however this time round im looking at joining the BRC and eventually showing my kids.
i researched breeds, wanting a smaller breed that could live in, i came across the mini rex and fell in love, so brought 3 recently, they are stunning !!

look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all.

Margo.

:wave:hello and welcome from me and my standard rexes at the end of the M5! this is a great place for all things bunny. i totally agree with you too - rexes are stunning:)

donna

just seen the pics - wow! roxy is in that thread somewhere. i must put a more recent pic of them both. i always forget that thread - tend to put bun pics on my facebook page.

i put those pics up on FB as well, really need to get round to building a website at some point!!
ill have a look and see if i can find roxy's pic :)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

thank you very much for such a helpful and friendly welcome Dave, look forward to chatting around the forum !!

Latest posts

Back