Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearbop

Reaction score
Hello, I am a 9 month old californian named Toby Keith(a.k.a. Toby) I weigh 8 pounds 10 ounces and love to eat pellets and other treats like carrots, apples, pears, hay and yogurt drops. I am a big boy that is still growing, my owner loves to pet me and give me kisses. I am a clown, fun to be around, cute and funny. My friends are Juliet :inlove: that is a really nice dutch doe and she is really fun to talk to, and another rabbit named walter who is mischieveious and is my best friend! ( go see his topic named ME.) well this is me and I love me and my owner bearbop.

Toby and Taylor

greetings from me, roxy and my husbun, hartleybun. we is standard black otter rexes who is living in devon. that is in the uk where it is raining lots. we has our own shed and garden tho we lets our security guards use part of. they are mum and daughter chocolate labrador and are good at keeping our garden cat-free.:bunnydance:

bearbop wrote:
Hello, I am a 9 month old californian named Toby Keith(a.k.a. Toby) I weigh 8 pounds 10 ounces and love to eat pellets and other treats like carrots, apples, pears, hay and yogurt drops. I am a big boy that is still growing, my owner loves to pet me and give me kisses. I am a clown, fun to be around, cute and funny. My friends are Juliet :inlove: that is a really nice dutch doe and she is really fun to talk to, and another rabbit named walter who is mischieveious and is my best friend! ( go see his topic named ME.) well this is me and I love me and my owner bearbop.

Toby and Taylor
i was just curious if the hay makes up 70% of the diet,,timothy/orchard grass is nondigestible fiber which is what is required to keep them teeth and gi tracthappy,,sincerely james waller:wave:

Latest posts

Back