Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyBun

Reaction score
Hi to everyone :)I have been a guesthere for sometime and decided to join. This looks like a great forum. Ihave a sweet little lop eared bun "Floppy" He has the coloring of awild rabbit. I was told he was twelve weeks old when I got him so hewould be about sixteen weeks old now. I was also told he was a dwarfbut he seems to be bigger than what I thought a dwarf was.

I had every intention of getting a rescue bun but I fell in love withthis little guy at the pet store. He is sweet, good natured andsurprisingly relaxed for a bun.

When I get pics loaded into my cp I will post some.

Thanks "L"

Welcome Aboard,LuvMyBun,

Sounds like Floppy lucked out with you as his mom. Can't wait to see his pictures.

Glad you decided to join.

-Carolyn

Hi again

Thanks for you welcomes. I feel really stupid as I posted here twice. Just getting the hang of this

Sorry:("L"

Welcome to the Forum.

*chuckle* Most rabbits purchased at many pet stores are"dwarfs," until you take them home, fall in love with them, and theygrow out of their "dwarfness." Pet stores know people willbuy small rabbits and will not return those we have grown to love.

If you have not done so, be sure to link to A Cheat Sheet for RabbitCare found on the contents/topic/subject window here. Itprovides very, very useful information to a relatively new rabbitowner. It will answer many questions you might have and evensome you have not even thought of yet.

One of the best "short courses" in bunny keeping that I am aware of.

Buck

Thankyou Jenn and thanks Buck for your advice onthe cheat sheet. I will check it out for sure. I agree on what you sayabout the pet shops too. I dont know how much growing is left with mybun but I get the feeling he might need a bigger cage soon.

It doesnt matter though cause like you said you fall in love with them and it doesnt matter how big they get.:)

"L"

Thanks again to all the lovely welcomes:DI hope to post some pics as soon as I can get them into mycp. For some reason when my hubby sent them to me from his cp they wontshow up so have to try again.

"L"

Welcome LuvMyBun,

You get totally hooked on this site, there's so much good info, andlots of funlovingbun people here to chat to.Thereis a guide to posting your bun pic and your avatar pic on heresomewhere. Have a trawl and I'm sure you will find it.

Thanks bunnihun I am looking forward to showingoff my little guy soon. I have some nice pics of him. I know I am goingto enjoy this forum to.

"L"

Hey!!

Welcome!! This is a great forum and you'll have loads of fun!

(I think you already know that since you were a guest!;))

Ally:dude:

HI L! Great you could join!

Sounds like you have a sweet baby there! I can't wait to see the photos! :)

welcome to the board love my bun. as i tell everynew member youll love it here, everyone is so caring and kind. Cantwait to see some pics. i was told my Lilly was a dwarf but shez gettinvery big lol.

Becc

Back