Hello =]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankz

Reaction score
Hello everyone =D. Got the link to this place on another forum. I'm Frankki [A girl, LOL], and I have one bun, a Californian named Sunny.

sunnyyyy.png

She's my fluffy lil' chub :D.

Hi Frankki,

Welcome to the forum!

Sunny is beautiful, very striking marking, although, you're right, she may be a bit of a chub. :p

I look forward to seeing you around more.

Take care

Tracy

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Frankie. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. Sunny is a beautiful rabbit.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile with an area ofyour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that, but it looks like you have it figured out so you can skip this link.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about her.

Dave

Latest posts

Back