Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_1010

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Ali and I'm almost 14 and new to the forum!

I have two rabbits, Diva and Pottsy.

I got Diva almost 2 years ago for my 12th birthday from a local pet store. Diva is a dwarf hotot mix, almost 2 years old and spayed. Diva KNOWS why her name is Diva and isnt afaid to show it. When you dont feed her at EXACTLY 6 pm and dont let her out for playtime when she wants to come out, she'll throw a fit and make noise until you do what she wants. She's not very cuddly or nice, but she'll give you an occasional grooming or come to the front of the cage to be pet. She's won many pet awards in my 4-H group as well. She's my little girl. <3

Pottsy is 10 weeks old and I just got him yesterday from a rabbit show. He is a male broken blue american fuzzy lop and absolute love. Even though I've only had him a day and a half, he's super sweet and loves to cuddle. <3 His ancestors have won 2-3 legs and so i'm hoping that before I neuter him and bond him to my rabbit Diva that he can be bred once since he has a really nice head and body.

Im in 4H and according to my whole group, its ok if he's neutered and that he can still be shown in 4H under show. I got him tatooed and everything, so I'm really hoping thats the case....if not, I suppose I'll just show him under pet.

Im also getting an english lop female in about 3-4 months, she is unborn but im still really excited, I cant wait. ^__^. I will be keeping her unaltered and hopefully will be professionally showing her and possibly breeding her depending on her lineage and such.

The reason Im here is because the other forum I was on flamed me a lot claiming I was "neglecting" my rabbits and it really hurt my feelings. I have the largest size marichio cage for Diva and after q-tine so will Pottsy. But they get at least 4-6 hours a day of out of the cage playtime and once they are bonded I am hoping to get a BIG cage from KW cages (its meant for three rabbit but without the dividers its really big).

So, hi and im hoping to get to know everyone!

hi! :D

Oh of course, of course, how silly of me to forget hehe.

POTTSY:

Photo267.jpg

Photo266.jpg

DIVA:

(I know there's wires but I was watching her because she's not supposed to be running in my room)

Photo66.jpg

Photo65-1.jpg

Photo69-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum Ali! :bunny24

It sounds like you are a great bun-mom who really loves her bunnies. Thanks for sharing the pictures, what gorgeous bunnies you have!

-Erika

thanks so much!

Also, I have a question.

im going to start giving my rabbits pineapple juice, would once a week be ok for Pottsy and once every two weeks be good for Diva? Pottsy seems to be grooming himself a lot and he has A LOT of hair and I dont want anything to happen to him with the GI and all that. :)

oh ok!

What type of hay? Currently they're both eating Timothy hay. I know babies should have alfalfa but I've also heard they can have timothy too...is that true?

Ali_1010 wrote:

Oh of course, of course, how silly of me to forget hehe.

POTTSY:

Photo267.jpg
AWHH Potty's look's like my Fluffy.
DSCF3007-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

And Timothy Hay is 1 of the Best Hay's for your rabbit's. How old r your bunnies?? I love both your bunny's. My bunny's get playtime in my room as well, there r wire's on the ground and they haven't chewed them yet, although Monster's did try to chew my headphones to my Mp3 player the cord that's really important to me. :p

omg your fluffy does look like Pottsy hehe!

Pottsy is 10 weeks old and Diva is 1 and 1/2 yr.

They're both beautiful! Welcome to RO. :welcome1

If you have any questions on showing or breeding you can post them in the rabbitry section. And there's a section on nutrition too if you have any nutrition questions.

It's nice to have another 'teen' member on the forum :D
(I'm 13)

Soooo Welcome!

Gorgeous Pictures!!!

If you have any questions about feeding and behaviour etc you can post them in the 'Nutrition and Behaviour' forum and other questions can be asked in the main forum!

I hope you will start a blog so we can 'Awwwh' of your gorgous bunnies :biggrin2:

Becca x

Hi! :D

Its certainly nice to be with other "teens" lol.

whats a blog? Is it on here and you just post pictures of your buns? lol sorry Im like super clueless XD.

Welcome to the forum!

Your Diva looks similair to my Baxter! and my bun Molts like there is NO TOMORROW!Every 2 months I pick him up and "fur is everywhere". Do you have the same problem and if so,what have you figured out how to deal with it? I use vacuums,lint rolls and take him outside to "shimmy shake the fur off of him"...

Would love to hear what you do. And glad your hear now :p

Diva actually doesnt shed all that much...I mean, she DOES (its all over the house in little dust bunnies lol), but not visibly shedding. I acutally have a wire-coated (donno if thats the name?) brush for my dog but it works great on shedding/long haired buns too!.:p

Welcome to the forum! I am in 4-H too! Your bunnies are adorable! I can't wait for more pictures and posts! I hope you'll find the people here are really nice and give great advice. I think that in 4-H if your rabbit is fixed you can show it still but it may only be in the pet class and then I don't think you have to tatoo them but I really don't know that much!:p Well anyways Welcome!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Aly!:)

Latest posts

Back