Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new to bunnies and will be getting a red lionhead bunny at the end of January from a friend who is moving. I just wanted to join to do my research to make sure he is as happy as he can be with me. Right now he is kept outside in their garage and isn't paid that much attention to which really upsets me. ALL animals that you take as a pet to me is a family member and should be treated as such. Well, anyways, just wanted to say hi. :D

Welcome to RO!

It's great that your taking in that bunny and want to learn lots about them to help him :D

Thats exactly what this forums for and we are all great friends on here and happy to welcome new friends to our RO family!

Whats the lionheads name?

hey....welcome to the RO!!! i did the same thing as you...i joined the RO way before i got Liffey just so i knew as much as i could to provide the best home for him. too bad you have to wait until january to get the bun.......since they're only storing him in their garage maybe the'll let you take him home early:biggrin2:

purplepeacock wrote:
hey....welcome to the RO!!! i did the same thing as you...i joined the RO way before i got Liffey just so i knew as much as i could to provide the best home for him. too bad you have to wait until january to get the bun.......since they're only storing him in their garage maybe the'll let you take him home early:biggrin2:
yeah, I wish I could but, that was my decision since I am still in College and winter break is coming up and I don't eant to have to keep him at my parents house for a long time because we have many other pets and I'm not sure he would get much attention. I would rather wait until he can come straight to my home. All I have then is a bird and two gerbils. He would get much more attention and free time to run.

Welcome to the forum! Its great that your getting the info before you get the bun.

A red lionhead sounds interesting, I've never seen one before. I look forward to seeing pictures.

Awwh Garfield sounds so cute!
Bet your so excited about getting him :D

There is some really useful information about Rabbit Health in our Rabbit Library. Then if you have a read then ask any questions you can post them and we will help!

hey!

i would def. check out the library section, TONS of info there. also if you have any questions on anything, feel free to ask, there are no stupid questions here. and we have a lot of very knowledgeable people here, so you will get some good info.

enjoy!

Latest posts

Back