Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarazwagerman

Reaction score
I know I have introduced my self once on here but now I have pics of the buns. My names is Sara. I live in Holland, MI. I have 5 buns for right now and looking for more.

Bunnies2.jpg

These are the three babies we got from Skylar's first litter. (from left to right) Chowder, Brownie, and Oopma.

Skylar4.jpg

This is Mama. Her name is Skylar. I love her a lot.

Thumper.jpg

And then this is Dad. His name is Thumper. He's not very lovable.

Sorry about the size of the pics. I didn't know how to shrink them. I hope you guys enjoy. OO and before I forget, would anyone know the breeds of Skylar or Thumper?

Thanks,

Sara

Welcome to the forum - really cute babies and even cuter parents!

Not sure what the mum and dad are tho?

Thumper looks a bit rex like - but im rubbish with breeds!

Maybe if you ask in the rabbitry section so the breeders can have a look.

Becca

Beautiful Bunnies. Was this an accidental litter?

I'd say Skylar looks like she has Lionhead in her and Thumpper is a Rex, not sure if he's a standard ot mini rex though. Now your brst bet would be to put these pictures in the Rabbitry & Show Room. We have many very knowledgeable people who can tell you for sure what breeds they are.

Susan
hase287.gif
hase246.gif

Welcome to the forum!! Your rabbits are so cute! I love the babies!

Skylar does look like she may have some Lionhead in her.

Thumper, really looks like a rex! Even though his ears are a bit big for a Rex. So hemost likely is a mix.Does he have plush fur?

This is really strange the page of this thread is all wierd its like all sideways and I can hardly read it :X

Latest posts

Back