Hello.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylove

Reaction score
Ever since I was four we have had rabbits. It started with two, Chocolate and Pussywillow, and multiplied to over 100, so many we had to build them there own minny-house. Today we bread and shoe Netherland dwarfs and woolies. Now both of my original rabbits have passed over the rainbow bridge from old age. Anyway, that would pretty much be the story of my large rabbit herd.:bunny18I found this sight looking for some other people, hopefuly as crazy as me about rabbits. Anyway, enough rambling on, I'm probably boring the heck out kf you uys.

welcome! we're definitely bunny crazy here! i can't wait to hear all about your many babies!and no, you're not boring me:biggrin2:

Anna

My broken (spotted) wooly doe named milkyway just had babys, accually. She had 5, but one was a peanut, so we have 4 beatiful babys. Hey, who has bunspace?

Welcome and I don't think you can bore anyone here with stories! :D And I'm assuming you have alot to tell - so get to it and post a blog w/alot of photos..

Hope you find kindred spirits here and again, looking forward to hearing about your brood.

Latest posts

Back