Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susansheila

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Susan and I have a small zoo at my house.

Our newest addition is Delilah. She is a 5 month old 2 1/2 lb. bunny. We adopted her on Jan. 18. We are her third and final home. She was an unwanted x-mas present and than was given to a friend who also didn't want her.

I also have a 17 year old cat (Paisley), two dogs (Chloe and Buddy), 3 chinchillas (Milo, Otis and Hershey) and a hedgehog (Hodge Podge).

Oh yeah, a husband and three kids (9, 11 and 13).
:biggrin2:

Hi! Welcome :)My husband is always an after thought after I tell all about my animals too! So glad Delilah will finally have a forever home with you, that's wonderful. I love hedehogs! and love the name Hodge Podge, really cute. You'll have to share pictures sometime. Chins are great too... I had a senior boy named Chi Chi, so adorable.

Welcome to the forum, I know you will like it here.:)

Ialso maintain azoo, 14 rabbits, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 teens (13 & 16) at home 1 (19) flew the coop and a...oh yeah..a wife!:biggrin2:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

But, I have to ask. I am really fascinated with flemish giants. What's it like owning one? And having one live in your house?

Thanks

Welcome Susan. :wave:

We have a few giant bunny owners here, sadly I'm not one. :(:p Someday.. But I'm sure they'll be more than pleased to tell you how wonderful it is to have one. ;)

Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

hi and welcome. i also have a zoo at my house. 2 dogs 1 rabbit 1 cat 5 lizards 1 tutle and a bunch of fish. once again welcome:)

Brittany

susansheila wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

But, I have to ask. I am really fascinated with Flemish giants. What's it like owning one? And having one live in your house?

Thanks

I have four, Barney, Velvet, Lilly and Sweetie inside my house. I love Flemish giants, they are so gentle and lovable. They are just like any other rabbit only super-sized! Barney loves to hop around the living room & hallway exploring with some attention in between. Velvet will lay on your lap for hours as long as you are petting her. Lilly and Sweetie like to explore a little but prefer getting my undivided attention.

It also is fun to take them outside on their harness and have people stop there cars or turn around and ask "Is that a rabbit?". For such a big rabbit they are amazingly very gentle.

Latest posts

Back