Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert and Sullivan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! What a great site with so much fantastic information. The breeder I got our rabbits from actually told me about the site. My boyfriend, Scott, and I have two mini rex boys, Gilbert and Sullivan. They are 4 months old and are an amazing and wonderful addition to our house! What a blessing!

Here's a link to my photobucket bunny album:
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff100/britniandbunnies/

Thanks, great to be here.

Britni

Hey! Welcome to the forum~!

You can post pictures to the site by using a image-sharing site like photobucket and then pasting the image (IMG) url into this box :p

Can't wait to see pics of the boys! Hope you have fun with the forum~

~Diana and Butter

Hello,

:welcome1
very pleased to meet you!!:nod

By the looks of your avatar, your buns are stunning!

Try look under a thread title called Forum information, its on the main page. Under there is a posting called photos and avatars and there are detailed instructions on how to post up pics...

OH YES...we want pics!!:bunny19
By the way, if you want, check out my buns BK and Jazz, under my blog in the Bunny Blogs section, I posted up some new pics today....lol

[align=center]Omg, awwwwwww they are doing the Lady and the Tramp scene with the spaghetti!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:[/align]
[align=center]
IMG_0018.jpg
[/align]

:)Hi everyone,I am the proud breeder of the mini rexes it is wonderful to see pics of my babies growing up and being in such a wonderful home where they are loved sooo much.That is so rewarding to see it makes the breeding of my bunnies so worth it.Yes I do have flemish giants to netherland dwarfs to alot of different breeds in between.I will post pics of my bunnies as soon as I am able to.

Bunnylady

:wave:Welcome to Rabbits Online!

Your rabbits are beautiful, the rex coat is so plush and soft.

This forum as a huge wealth of great information on pet rabbits, and if you're stuck, curious about anything etc. feel free to ask a question, we will be more than happy to help. :)

~~~~~~
~Michaela and bunnies (Ebony and Madison)~

Latest posts

Back