HELLO!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dajeti2 wrote:
At least Bub found girls. Apollo found my leg the little brat.

saysApollo

aren't male bunnies awful!!! hehehehe ;)

Well, at least it's a bizarre form of affection!

Oh, hey, this is mean but funny: I pet Pandemonium and rub my sleeves all over her...then open Bub's cage.

Bub: "wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Mommy! Who have YOU beenplaying with?? Ok, sit still. I must investigate every square inch ofgirl bunny smell!"

I sympathize with you. Dad Bunbun, the little brat, also had a thingfor my leg. It's only a matter of time before Bub starts that too. IsApollo a sprayer? Bub did once but so far so good!!!

Rose

dajeti2 wrote:
BunnyMommy, Hey Darlin'! Oh how I have missed youand Sherman. Not a day didn't go by that I didn't think of you andSherman.How is the big guy? Still up tomischief ?Givethat big Boy of yours a hug and kiss from me and consider yourself bearhugged Lady.

Love you,

Tina
Tina, we're so happy to have you back! Not a day has gone bywhen you and Apollo haven't been mentioned or thought of in someway.

My sweet baby Sherman is still as mischievous and bossy asever! The transformation in his personality since he has cometo us has been amazing. He used to be so shy, withdrawn, andtimid. Now he's the King of the house! This bunny... oh, how many stories I have to tell!

{{{{{ HUGE hug }}}}}} back to you too!!!!!! :D

P.S. Give my honey bunny Apollo a treat especially from his "Auntie Bun".

Latest posts

Back