Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathryn303

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a 14 year oldgirl from the central valley in California. My name isKathryn and I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 hamster, and a cornsnake.I am going to be getting a dutch bunny either sometime this month ornext month. Right now, I am just trying to get all theinformation that I can on rabbits so I will be prepared when I actuallyget my bunny. :)

Welcome! This is definately a greatplace to collect information. I'm a 16 year old from LAmyself. It's nice to see another CA resident. Ialso have a dutch and a mixed breed bunny.

Are you interested in showing? If not, I definately recommendthat you look in your local shetlers for a rabbit. If you'relooking after Easter time, there are many rabbits that are turned inwhen families realize they weren't ready for a real rabbit.That makes it easy to find younger rabbits. There are greatadult rabbits avaliable in shelters all the time.

When my mom okayed us for getting a rabbit, she told me she wanted adutch. It didn't take me long to find a dutchnearby. Two months later I adopted another bunny from theshelter I volunteer at.

I would go looking at shelters for one, but therabbit is kind of my late birthday present from my grandparents andthey already found a nearby breeder with dutches and have gone and seenthe baby rabbits. And no, I don't think I'll be showingit.

Your bunnies are very cute by the way. :)

Welcome to the forum:wave:, always nice to see members my age.

Let us know when you get your dutchie, wherever you get it from.

And yay for people doing research first, we love to see that!:biggrin:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Always nice to see another Californian join the forum!

I can't wait to hear all about your bunny when you get him/her! :D Dutchies are so beautiful......:)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Back