Hello!! : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Well I'm new here. Our family just gota bunny and I've been reading a lot. I think he is an hotot and I'mhoping dwarf but not sure. They couldn't tell me.
I'm here to learn more about rabbit care and health in general.

We got his cage setup but it's not in it's permanent spot yet.

Here is "Spring" (that's the name so far). He is a male, neutered.

I'm going to add more to his cage. I want to add shelving to it for himto jump up there and reinforce the bottom and put a plastic thingaround the bottom (those thing ones..i saw cages made with them)because we just got him and litter is everywhere..hehe. He's eating anddrinking fine and exploring already.

I have a million questions too! : )
:wave2

Hi Rosey! Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1

I love his name! ;) He sounds like a sweetie! I'd love to see a picture of him :).

Sounds like fun with the cage! I love playing around with cages andadding on to them. Spring must feel like King of the Castle! :)

Feel free to ask anything that you've been wondering, I'm sure someonehere will be able to help you! Ask as many questions as you like.

I'd love to hear moreabout Spring and your family! :) Enjoy RO!

Oh i forgot the picture..LOL

Pardon redeyes. We're not pushing pictures since he is still gettingused to us but getting more and more daring with each adventure out ofhis cage.

I'm not sure i did the right thing for the cage though. I couldn't findthose cube things so i got a huge dog crate and that's why i'm going toreinforce the bottom, add the plastic thing around it, the shelves, andthe panels around that.

Hi, welcome to RO!!:welcome1

Spring's a handsome boy! Aww...

A log of people use dog crates, they work great too, with shelves added they can be very spacious and comfortable homes.

Hope you have fun on the forum!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

HI!! I am going to hopefully get it finished today. My daughter has the same name as you : )

Oh, I'd like to see some pictures of it when it's done:D

Same name as me? That's cool, I don't hear that very often!

Well I'm having issues and posted in the rabbit forum.

(i spelt mine the same as your name, after dr quinn :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back