Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justine

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Justine and I have 2 rabbit's, Flipflop who is a dwarf lop and Snowy who is a cross.

I recognise a few names here already.:wave: I also recognise some of the smilies.:roflmao:

I look forward to chatting.

101_0074.jpg

101_0076.jpg

101_0075.jpg

Hi Justine!!:welcome1 See you decided to join us over here!:bunnydance:

The buns are beautiful as always:bunnyheart

Hope you enjoy yourself here!!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Thank you everyone.:toastingbuns

Hello Michaela.:wave:I thought I would check it out. It's good to see another friendly forum.:great:

Justine xx

Welcome Jutine! :D :welcome1

I love both your rabbits colours! What darlings! Flipflop has such a kissable face!

:bunnieskiss

Does Snowy have blue eyes? So beautiful! Both are very cute. What a sweet little pair! :)

Hope to hear more about you and your bunnies in the near future. :)

Spring wrote:
Welcome Jutine! :D :welcome1

I love both your rabbits colours! What darlings! Flipflop has such a kissable face!

:bunnieskiss

Does Snowy have blue eyes? So beautiful! Both are very cute. What a sweet little pair! :)

Hope to hear more about you and your bunnies in the near future. :)
Thank you Spring.:highfive:

Snowy has got blue eyes. When I bought her I was told she was a cross but I have no idea what with.

It seems that this is a prettypopular site, I was the newest member just a few days ago. Itis always nice to meet a fellow bunny lover. I guess I am an exceptionin that I don't have a bunny right now, nor will I have for quite a fewmonths yet. (Though Flipflop looks just like one I had when I wasyounger named Floppy, you know, except for the fact that Floppy musthave been at least 8lbs, thus he was not a dwarf, but.....(I know,creative name huh? Gimme a break, I was like 4 ^.^)) But I shall beprepared! *strikes a heroic pose* Your bunnies are darling. I just wantto snuggle them!

Thank you for the welcome.:D

It is a kodak easyshare I use.:camera Well done.:thumbup

I'm still getting used to it at the moment. I have a habit ofhaving shaky hands and so some come out quite blurred.:foreheadsmack:

Back