Hello!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've just signed on to the forum ( you might have guessed lol!!) I havefive mad, Bad and very cute bunnies. My mum thinks they're hers butthey're not really hehe...

Anyway I just wanted to say HI and I'm really glad that there is aforum that I can talk to about my fantastic (although very bad) babies!!

I haven't had them that long, and already I can't imagine livingwithout them. They are house rabbits, I'm not sure what breeds theyare, I think flopsy is a lop cross and the otherfour arecross breeds of some sort....

Anyway looking forward to talking to all of you

Happybunny

P.S Thanks to the people who helped me get on here!

Well, thanks for stopping in. More thana few of your countrymen and women are frequent and valued postershere. With five house rabbits, you probably have a lot ofexperiences to share that we all could learn from.

Just by way of general information, though, our moderator, Carolyn,posted a great cram course in bunny wisdom, books and resource websites a little while back. Link to that post by clickingon:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=1649&forum_id=1&highlight=cheat

Once again,welcome!

Buck

Hi Happybunny! Welcome to the forum! I would loveto see some pics of your bunnies as soon as you figure out how to postpics. I have one malefrench angora and onemalejersey wooly rabbit. There my two babies!:DYourrabbits sound adorable and bad.....lol.....even tho I'm sure you don'tmean it:pWell if you need any help with the forum or have anyquestions you can ask me anytime. Have fun at theforum!Cassandra P.S.-EVERYONE HERE AT THE FORUM IS VERY HELPFUL

Thank you Buck Jones for taking the time to reply:)

Thank you angoralover, I'm trying at the moment to work out how to set them up so will try to soon as poss!!

And also how to put smilies in as well! your babies sound lovely, how old are they?

My jersey is 2 and my french angora is 1.....butthere in two seperate hutches...cause otherwise they would fight. I luvmah bun buns. I can't wait to see pics of your babies! I might even beable to figure out what cross breed they are. Flopsy....I luv thatname....its socute.:p:DCassandra

:)Aww angoralover, they sound lovely! yeshopefully it won't be to long. Ours have all been separated as well,Harebell and Selkie are together, Tarragon, Bunberry and Flopsy are allon their own.:( We called her that because shehas one ear upand one down lol.

Thank you Pam

Thanks Luvabun, I will try to get it, mum has tried before (and I don'tknow what shes done so I might not be able to) That would bevery helpful, at the moment they just look like cute little bunnieswith no breed lol! What breeds do you have?

YesI've just been looking at some of the pictures, They'reall so adorable!mine don't really like being picked up verymuch so we're trying to get round that hurdle!:)So if any ones got sometips on getting to like being picked up, that would be great. whatbreeds do you have Panacret?

THank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. :)

Welcome! These folks are great! Iknow that I have learned a whold lot since I have beenvisiting.

It sounds as if you have quite ahandful with 5 buns in the house. My four are outside andthey are definitely a handful, I shudder to think what would happenwith four kids and four buns in the house at the sametime!:shock:

Dawn

Back