Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solomonsisle

Reaction score
I'm a new member of the forum. My name is Tracyand I'm the president of Solomon's Island Rabbit Refuge, Inc., a smallbunny rescue in Taneytown, MD. We try to rehome as many of the rabbitswe rescue as possible, but have a bunch of buns in sanctuary as well. Ihave 10 pet bunnies of my own -- all but one long-haired breeds. Theone is a little Netherland dwarf girl who was born here at the refuge.I alsolive with guinea pigs, turtles, parrotlets, parakeets,and a tree frog.

Welcome to the forum Tracy! :D

Sounds like a little zoo you have going on where you are :). This forumis full of not only bunny lovers, but huge animal lovers! Feel free tostart a blog about your rabbits and other critters! :) We LOVEpictures! :D

Feathers, fur, whiskers, beaks, hey, we love them all!

Aw Tracy, glad to see you here! :bouquet:

I hope we have members in Maryland (or anywhere else for that matter) who can help out!

sas :) and the gang of five (bunnies, anyway) :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

santa2.gif
Hi Tracey!

cheryl

Hi Tracy! Welcome to the forum!

Wow do you have a lot of animals. I'm jealous! I'dlove to hear more about them. Plus it's awesome that you'reso involved with a rescue. I hope we can help you out some.

solomonsisle wrote:
I'm a new member of the forum. My name is Tracy and I'm thepresident of Solomon's Island Rabbit Refuge, Inc., a small bunny rescuein Taneytown, MD. We try to rehome as many of the rabbits we rescue aspossible, but have a bunch of buns in sanctuary as well. I have 10 petbunnies of my own -- all but one long-haired breeds. The one is alittle Netherland dwarf girl who was born here at the refuge. Ialsolive with guinea pigs, turtles, parrotlets, parakeets,and a tree frog.
:welcome1 to the forum

whats a parrotlet and parakeets? thanks

Hi Tracy!! Welcome to the forum!

Your house sounds like I would like mine to be!! FULL ofanimals...though, I have to say, with a one bedroom, two cats, twobuns, two adults, and one child...it sure FEELS full!!!

Anyway, nice to another insane animal lover on the site! Ofcourse, you'll find more animal lovers here than just about anywhereelse! :)

See ya around!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back