Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Im new to the forum. Thought I would say hello. We have a new addition to our family, she is almost 4 weeks and her name is Lolly. Shes a Rex and the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

welcome!

4 weeks if very young for a rabbit to leave it's mom. . .so make sure she is eating and drinking okay (and putting weight on okay)

we want photos!

katie

Hello. Oh my goodness... that is all she does is eat..... I have a few pics of her I would love to post, just not sure how to on the site yet. She is a doll, were all in love. But she has to share the home with our iguana so its all been very interesting. ! ;)

Hopefully this will work..... sorry if Im not posting her pic right.

URL=http://community.webshots.com/photo/2182040950086234306ZapTkx]
2182040950086234306ZapTkx_th.jpg
[/URL]

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550781164/2182040950086234306ZapTkx

Hi there and welcome! :hello

Cant wait to see some pics of your little one. I use www.photobucket.com, where you can upload and resize your pics by creating a free account. Then you just copy and paste them here. Feel free to pm me if you have any trouble :)

As katie mentioned, 4 weeks is very young for a rabbit to be away from her mother..I would probably get her to a vet for a checkup to be sure everything is alright with the little girl, and keep a close eye on her.

Again, welcome. I think you will find this site to be very friendly and informative!

-Haley

well my husband brought her home for our daughter from someone that raises them... she could be older, we were just guessing on it. I just posted a pic of her, maybe you all would know by looking.

nice to meet you. ! thanks for saying hello.

by the photo (it will bring up a different page with a large photo if you click the link) i would guess her at 4 or 5 weeks also!

she is very cute! i love the tort color onrex fur (she is what is called a broken tort charlie mini rex. . .that is a mouthfull! her color is broken tort- meaning a brownish color mixed with white, and charlie means that she has only a little color to her! and the breed is mini rex)

i hope you guess enjoy her! she is very cute!

katie

Awesome Katt. ! thanks for the info on her. ! Ive been reading over all the topics on here and have seen some of the cutest toys made for rabbits... cant wait to get her set up with all the goodies she needs. ! I just hope shes an easy little gal to deal with. I still have SO, SO many questions. :ponder:

ask away! many, many people here know way to much information about rabbits!

it's like joined a bunny-cult!

i am sure you will find that rabbits are better pets then a cat or a dog. . .at least i think so. . .

Latest posts

Back