Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers me but I had a problem with my bunnies several months ago.

Although you guys told me not to seperate them I wound up having to, but both of them are doing well!!

I gave Velviteen (female) to my friends brother, he calls her Penny andshe's doing just fine. They tell how bold she is and how much she lovesto play and everything!!

My sweet Dustin is doing fine too! I give him lots of attention, heloves being petted and playing with paper tubes or paper towels! I lethim run around every day and I've even gotten him litter trained! He'sso sweet and we're both very happy!

:bunnydance: If you scratch his head a little he'll even lick you in return!!

Edit: I just looked up binkies because I was wondering what it isand my Dustin binkies at least once every day! Sometimes he does it alot and it freaks me out, at first I thought something was wrong withhim! Now I'm happy to know that he's happy too!!!

The first 2 weeks after we got Sunny, her favourite place to sleep was her litter box.

I let her, because she was obviously comfy in there.

She's stopped doing that.

Welcome back!! I am glad everything worked out for you. Ourrabbit still sleeps in her box and she has plenty more comfortableplaces to sleep. She does not do it all the time and I don't think itis an issue of concern. ;)

Latest posts

Back