Hello-very glad to be here!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianerae

Reaction score
I found this site back in January and have been lurching around for some time. I have found the most valuable information here.:D I have 2 amazing buns. My first, Sweatpea, is a male spotted lop. I know-the name is deceiving-we thought he was a girl when we got him. He is going to be 5 in July. Our second bun is Slinky. She is an 11 month old New Zeeland who will be a yr. old in June. They are our pride and joy. They are so full of spirit and bring so much joy to our house-there are no words to explain it. I am so happy to have found this site. I have had to use it several times when our baby Slinky fell ill. The information on here is amazing!!! All you people are wonderful.:pray: I will post pics when I figure out how to do it, haha--not so computer savy!!!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello Dave. Thank you for the kind welcome and the very informative sites. There is truely a wealth of knowledge here. It is nice to know there is a place to go to get good info regarding anything one wants or needs to know about our beloved buns.:wink

Hiya- welcome to RO

:D

Jen

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I hope you get in posting around the forum.

Let me know if you want help posting pictures. We love seeing bunny pictures and would love to see pictures of yours.

Thanks Amy, I am sure I will post often--I always have lots of questions and love advice. I would like to post pics of my buns but like I stated before--Not to computer savvy:( I have to say your pic of your bun is very sweet. What a looker. Is that Chase? My Sweetpea kind of looks like that but a bit more brown on him. My Slinky is the color of a chinchilla (sp). I have to say--I think they are beautiful. But then again all buns are beautiful!!!

Hello and welcome to RO! I'm glad you've already found our information useful and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your buns.

Latest posts

Back