Hello There

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisandSoup

Reaction score
Im so glad to find a website just for bunnies. I love my rabbit with all my heart. Her name is Soup. I know its a weird name for a rabbit. Someone said they were going to make rabbit soup out of her when she was first born(as a joke). The name just kind of stuck. She is a mix between a himalayan and a dutch. I was there the day she wasborn.We haventleft each other side since than. Sheis my first and only rabbit. She is turning 11 years old next year. I get compliments from vets all the time on her health. If you saw her you would only think she is 4 at most. I would love to find out better ways to improve my rabbits life and health.

Thank you. I like her name to. Its funny to watch peoples reactions to her name. Its pretty cool to know her birthday so i can throw her birthday parties every year. Its kinda crazy to see how many people actually show up.

We've had two bunnies named Stew. Heard all the usual jokes about bunnies making great Stew. My usual reply is that I must have the laziest bunny in the world cause he won't cook anything. He just eats the vegetable and then hops away.

Hello Soup! My rabbit's name is Fru Fru, we call him just Fru now. He got that name kind of how soup did. The song is "Little Bunny Foo Foo" but my grandmother pronounced the name Fru Fru so when me or my roommate were talking about the bun we called him Fru Fru until I had named him... Well, the name stuck so I am stuck with a rabbit called Fru.

I think its a very cute name. So does soup. I tend to try and call soup by one her many nicknames. Souppers or poop(sounds somewhat similar) or her very random middle name rugerford.. If soup only knew what her name meant im sure she wouldnt like it to much. Haha.

Back