hello there

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babypumbaa

Reaction score
hey everyone,
my name is dawn & i live with my partner alicia & her son, who is 11yrs.
i'm so thankful & excited to have found this place!! just yesterday,we welcomed into our home a new baby boy.. pumbaa, a lionhead rabbit. this is soo foreign to me.. it's exciting & scary at the same time. my true love is dogs... i worked/manged @ a doggie daycare/kennel for 10 yrs. our babies are enya--a soon to be 8yr old dogue de bordeaux & my soul mate grissum--a soon to be 6yr old presa canario.. they are the loves of my life!!! BUT, now this adorably yummy lil fellow has come into our lives, i can't wait for you all to meet him(as well as my other babies
icon_wink.gif
)
my partner has had 2 rabbits during her childhood, so she kinda knows the basics, but i know nothing!!!! i apolagize now because i am full of questions, tons actually. so, off to read as much as possible & of course look at everyone's furry babies :)

Welcome! If you have questions be sure to ask them in the right sections of the forum (nutrition, behavior, housing, etc) so that they get answered quickly! We have many helpful people on the forum here so don't be afraid to ask. :)

Edit: We all look forward to pics! I love lionheads and can't wait to see Pumbaa!

Soo if you use the "reply" button that is in the message instead of the "quick reply" which lacks these options at the bottom you can see this:

Screenshot2011-10-12at72011PM-1.png

And from there you enter the picture's location. I don't know how to upload pics directly from my computer, but I do have a photobucket account set up with a folder for my bunny's pictures. Photobucket is free and gives you the links to your pictures. You can use the direct
tags to copy-paste into your reply without having to use the above image button if you wish.

Hope that helped some! And no, you shouldn't have to wait on someone to approve you first...

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back