Hello There! New To Everything!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone! I'm new to the forum and to rabbits in general. I'll be getting my first baby Dutch bunny December 1st, and I just can't wait. In the meantime, I'm doing all the research I can, and getting everything prepared for his arrival. I lurk more than I post on forums, but I have a feeling this forum will be an invaluable resource! :biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see pics of the new bun when he/she arrives in December it looks like :D

Well, I've had my bunny for a little over two weeks now, I figured it was time to show him off a little bit (I use "he" loosely, I haven't tried to sex him yet). His (her?) name is Grendal, though I find myself just calling him bunbun quite often. Grendal had a really easy time adjusting into our family and day by day his personality comes out more. I now understand what it is to be slave to a bunny!

bunny.jpg

New Image.jpg

I´m biased cos I love dutchies but he/she is a little cutie. I also love the socks and the colouring. Cute name as well, Look forward to seeing more photos and updates.

It´s great her on RO, everyone is so helpful and friendly and there. I didn´t expect to spend that much time on here but, I must admit, I really look forward to getting home and can´t wait to read the posts on all those little bunnies who are becoming a part of my life. Just lurrrrve it.

Latest posts

Back