hello redux

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdubbz117

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm almost certain that I've introduced myself before. I remember joining Rabbits Online.... but I just cannot remember my intro, if I made one for certain, etc. I've had a pretty rough time personally since my joining RO, and needless to say my memory is just.. not what it used to be as of right now.

I couldn't remember my login info until I got an e-mail about some changes made to the forum... and offered a password reset (which I needed as well).

But I'll skip over all of that.

My name is Kat. I'm from New Jersey, USA - born and raised along the central Jersey shore. I'm 21 years old, and I have two bunnies. A boy named Caramel and a girl named Chocolat (she happens to be in my avatar). I love 'em both to death. They're both three years old (I got them about a month apart.)

Tc2xd.jpg

^That would be my handsome boy Caramel.
(excuse the link; i think i used it for an online contest or something. i can't find the original.

YsT5e.jpg

And this would be Chocolat, being best friends with my dog, T-Bone. I wish I had more solo pictures of her, but she's always snuggling with someone. Lol. x]

But uh, yeah. I'm not really a complete newbie. I just thought it's been long enough for me to get an e-mail telling me to poke in... I figure, I may as well re-introduce myself. So, hello again~

Aww both are adorable and welcome again ;) are they a bonded pair or kept seperate?

I love the brown coloring on your Dutch. Just beautiful.

Glad you found us again!

They're kept separate. They know each other and whatnot, though.. Because I originally had them together when they were itty bitty little bunnies. But they've been separate ever since finding out they're opposite sexes. They're both total dolls. x]

welcome (back)!

have you given any thought to getting them fixed so that you can bond them? most rabbits are happier if they have a friend to groom and snuggle with. it's particularly important with females, as they have a VERY high risk of developing cancer(s) of the reproductive system if they aren't spayed - an unspayed female lives an average of half as long as a spayed female. just something to think about ;).

It's been a thought, and we've talked it over with their vet. It's just that we're in a bit of a bind money-wise at the moment, as my father's recently been diagnosed with a touch of COPD and frequently gets knocked out of work with pneumonia. It's a matter of us having the money to get it done. If it weren't for that she'd have been spayed after her last vet visit. We'd go elsewhere to get her spayed, but we just trust the vet we've taken her to the absolute most and would rather stick to them.

But once my dad is back to work, and I finally get back to working, we're hoping to get it taken care of as soon as possible. x]

Latest posts

Back