Hello! Read more about me....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopntailrabbitry

Reaction score
Ok,

I've been on here for...hmm... I don't know. lol :DI'm going to introduce myself and my bunnies to you.

Ok....

My name is Ashley and I'm 16. I'm an ARBA member and I'm also a 4-Hmember. I've been in 4-H for about 6 years. When I first started 4-H Ihave of course knew nothing about rabbits. My first rabbit I had hewasa Mix Breed, I named him Rockie. He was the sweetest bunnyever! Then 5 years later after when we had a small house fire he died 2days later, I was heart broken. But Four years later I gotten anotherbunny,also a Mix her name is Gallagher know as Gal, she is on mywebsite. Also, I'm the vice president of my 4-H. After being in 4-H for6 years, the leader didn't teach you nothing, so that's when my mom andher friend decided to start a new 4-H. Since, me and her daughters beenin 4-H for a long time, that's when we become officers, being a vicepreisdent is ok, but it's just fine.

I first started my rabbitry last year in August '06. Rockie who was theone who made me a rabbit breeder. I first gotten my Holland Lop in Jan.'06 and that's Charlotte. I shown Charlotte at the NJ State Fair August'06. I gotten Reserve Best of Breed. That's when I decided to breedher, I took me two times to get her bred and she finally had herlitter, now I have Classy,Austin,and Lucy. All great Hollands fromCharlotte! Then, I gotten Ginger not too long ago after when I gottenCharlotte. Then, I gotten Toby when the breeder was trying to breedCharlotte to him, she said "Since you don't have a buck take him." So,I bought him. And he is a great buck! Then recently I gotten Gunner. Ihaven't used him yet,but I will be in April or May.

Besides of just rabbits, I also LOVE horses!!! I've been riding horsesfor 8 years and still going strong! I've been in a few horse shows andI did pretty good by getting Grand Champion. I also work at a smalltrack for a harness racing trainer/driver and I LOVE it!!! I've beentrying to get that kind of job for a year and I've found it and gottenit! I'm hoping since I'm working there to become a harness racingdriver.

I hope you gotten to know me a lot better!

Ashley

Hop N'Tail Rabbitry

Very nice intro. Any pictures to go along with that?

Hey there Ashley, Welcome to RO!!:wave:

It's cool to have another member my age on the forum:cool: (I'm 15)

I look forward to hearing more about all of your bunnies, aren't they just amazing!! :bunnyhearthehe

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back