Hello, newbie in England

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosL

Reaction score
Hello, my name's Ros and I live in England.

I have 2 bunnies, both rescued lops. Cinnamon Varmint is an agouti girl, who will be 5 in September and her husbun is Nutmeg Varmint who is cream and white with a few grey spots. He'll be 4 in around about September (we'll be celebrating both binky bundays at the same time anyway) :D

Nice to 'meet' you all

Hello and welcome Ros. Your Babies sound wonderful. Do you have pictures of them? We all love to see LOTS of pictures.

Susan:)

Hello! If you use the img code we can see the pictures here! Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it.

119909567215871.gif

Well, here's one pic of them..

and

PICT0567-1.jpg

here's Cinnamon on her own,

PICT0580.jpg

this is one Nutmeg won a photo competition with and got himself on a 2008 calendar.

But please feel free to browse the album - there are loads there including some I've converted into drawings.

Not sure who I want more!

LOL!

They're lovely bunnies, both from rescue shelters. I've had Cinnamon since she was 13 weeks old when her ears and feet looked far too big for her. After she was widowed, she was single for a while then we went bunny dating and discovered Nutmeg who was aged 2 then and it was love at first sight.

Cinnamon is bigger and weighs just over 4kg (8 pounds). Nutmeg (who is overweight as he steals food from his wife's mouth!) weighs 3.5kg (7 pounds) but could do with losing some.

They are very much in love. Although Nutmeg is a little thief, Cinnamon is the boss and if he steps too far out of line she'll do what bunnies do ;) until he behaves himself.

Make sure you start a blog! Would love to hear stories.

:hello You have beautiful buns! Such sweet faces. :welcome1... welcome to the forum!

119909567215871.gif

This picture is adorable. How in the world did you make the water move?

Your babies are really really cute.

Susan:)

Welcome to the forum!:) I look forward to hearing about your life as a bun slave.

Cinnamon and nutmeg are beautiful rabbits. I have a french lop, Rudy, who looks just like Cinnamon.

Rudywantingtorelax.jpg

Wabbitdad said "I have a french lop, Rudy, who looks just like Cinnamon."

Wow! Yes, so he does. I'll bet he's bigger though, being a French Lop. Cinnamon is 4kg/9pounds. (not that ladies always want to admit to their weight! :D )

Hi, everybody else. Thanks for the welcomes.

Ros

I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk
A hutch is not enough
(/(-.-)\)(/(-.-)\)
(")(")o….(")(")o

Latest posts

Back