Hello, newbie here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobtail

Reaction score
Hi all, i thought i should introduce myself.

My name is Jen, i have a lionhead x mini lop called Mushroom and im getting a new baby bunny in two weeks and she is a french lop.

I'm a housewife and stay at home mum, im 28, married and hoping to meet some nice bunny owners here for chit chats, advice ect

Speak soon!

:brownbunny

Welcome! Your bunny is adorable. Im also a housewife :)

Lots of bunny obsesees on here so you've come to the right place. How exciting you are getting a new baby! You'll have to show us pictures!

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes i will be sure to post pictures.
I will post some pictures of Mushroom later too. Thank you, your bunnies look adorable too. :D

Just trying to find my way around the boards now lol

x

Lots to read on here but you'll get used to it in no time :) I enjoy it here as it's nice to be able to get to know others who love their rabbits like I do and always a great place to get help and advice too. Plus we chat about non bunny things also!

Ill look forward to seeing more of you and your buns around!

Btw, are you planning on bonding your two down the road or will they be housed separately?

Ello!

Fellow Frenchie owner here. Amongst other things. Welcome! Lots to see and do. We also have Wendell our wanderer who visits people houses and then posts his travels. He's alot of fun to look forward to.

Lots to read on here but you'll get used to it in no time :) I enjoy it here as it's nice to be able to get to know others who love their rabbits like I do and always a great place to get help and advice too. Plus we chat about non bunny things also!

Ill look forward to seeing more of you and your buns around!

Btw, are you planning on bonding your two down the road or will they be housed separately?

They will be housed separately. Mushroom is a house rabbit, the new bunny will be too so they will be free to wander indoors most the day anyway but theyll have their own cages. Ive just ordered our new babys cage so it will be here all ready for when she comes to her new home. I am hoping they will get on, Mushrooms a very laid back cheeky fella so i hope he takes to her ok, one day at a time :D

Ello!

Fellow Frenchie owner here. Amongst other things. Welcome! Lots to see and do. We also have Wendell our wanderer who visits people houses and then posts his travels. He's alot of fun to look forward to.

Hello, thank you for the welcome. Im sure i will get into the swing of things soon :D

hello and welcome,but i got to say i'm new my self.:headflick:

Hi & welcome! Spring must be in the air as we seem to have quite a few of us new bunny parents joining! Nice to meet other newby bunny people!

Latest posts

Back