Hello, newbie here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shelley

Welcome to the forum :)

If that is a picture of Snickers in your avatar then s/he is absolutely adorable :D

I hope you find the forum friendly and feel comfortable here.

Take care

Tracy

Thanks for the compliment about my "son"...yes, that's Snickers.

I had him for just a couple of weeks when I took that picture, and he was already a ham, posing for me! :bunnydance:

He's ever so cute :D I LOVE the 'aeroplane' ears. One of our buns had those, but they dropped as he got older.

He looks really soppy :D You must be doing a good job with him.

:happybunny:eek:h wow he's so cute!(of course helooks like my bun so he must be cute) I can't wait to seemore pics of snickers and his little areoplane ears!

Thankyou for the welcomes, and for the kind words about my baby.

Snickers'"aeroplane" ears crack me up, especially when heruns, because of the way they flop.His ears remind me of thecap worn by actress Sally Field in a verrrrry old TV show calledThe Flying Nun.:D

I see that there's a place to post pictures, so I will post some pics of Snickers there.

I'm in LOVE with Snickers! He's tooadorable! I found these pics in another thread and had topost them here. I hope you don't mind.

SnickersMommy wrote:
"Mischievous"is definitely a perfect way to describe my Holland lop, Snickers! Here are a few pics of him:

First day home, at about 10 weeks old

snickers123006_10.jpg

Second day home, first time out of his cage, already claiming ownership of my bedroom slippers...

snickers123106_3.jpg

...and my right knee

snickers123106_4.jpg

Just for laughs, I put him on my desk and took a pic...he wasn't pleased about it, because his feet kept sliding...

snickers010707.jpg

...so he got even with me...oops......

oops.jpg

Playing with my living room curtains

snickers011807_1.jpg

"Hi Mom! Whatcha doin'? Got a treat for me??"

snickers020207_2.jpg

Snow bunny!

snickers022507_2.jpg

Relaxing...

snickers011307_11sm.jpg

snickersP1010146.jpg

snickers_march2007_6.jpg

snickers_march2007_8.jpg

Chewing on a blanket

snickers_march2007_18.jpg

On the sofa, just before he tried to open my mail for me

snickers_march2007_19.jpg

"Mom, I wanna sit on your lap up there!"

snickers_march2007_20.jpg

Again with the bedroom slipper!

badness6.jpg

Newest pic, taken on 5/5/07

snickers050507_2.jpg

No problem about posting the pics here. I didn'tpost any here, because I figured that they were supposed to be postedin the photos section. But since you're a mod, I guess I don't have toworry about the photos being in the wrong place. LOL :D

And thank you for the compliments about Snickers!

Welcome to RO Shelley! :wave2

Awwww! What a little sweetie Snickers is! :inlove:

I hope you're enjoying the forum so far, it's a great place.

~Michaela and the girls~ :bunny16:bunny16:bunny16

Latest posts

Back