Hello, new rabbit friends!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndym

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the community. :)

A little about myself.. My name is Lyndy, and I live in Los Angeles. I am going to grad school at USC, where I study music. I play the bassoon, so when I am not doing bunny things, I am practicing, making reeds, or performing. ;)

A little about my bun.. His name is Doc. (My boyfriend, the bunny daddy, likes to say his full name is Doctor Hoppenheimer.) He is a recent bachelor, as our girl bun, Dora, left us rather suddenly this past Monday. :( He is a little over two years old, and I've had him since I adopted him from a rescue as a baby. He is a handsome fellow who can be open to snuggling with his human friends, and he is usually the butt of the bunny joke because he can be a bit slow in the head. :p Although he's a big guy, he does enjoy a good run around the room and some less-than-coordinated binkies. I've attached some photos so you can see how handsome Doc is and how pretty Dora was! Doc is the white bun, Dora the black.

I posted earlier on how I should go about re-bonding/dating Doc. So if anyone has any more tips, please check out my thread!

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f40/when-re-bond-72152/

Look forward to talking rabbit with you all! :)

D&D.jpg

doc1.jpg

doctoy.jpg

dora1.jpg

I love white rabbits and what a handsome name....hope to see much more of him on here.

Latest posts

Back