Hello, new member here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleMija

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Jen and Im a new member. I have 2 cute little holland lops age 4.5 months and 6 months.

Mija is black with grey feetand ginger (ginny) is orange witha grey belly. Just thought id introduce myself and my girls. I willpost some pictures as soon as i figure out how. :)

Welcome LittleMija, :dude:

I have a 4.5 year old holland lop named Fauna. She's a doll. Tucker, mychocolate Polish rabbit, is completely intimidated by her.

There's a post a few pages back called "Pictures and Avatars" that you may wish to look up for directions on how to post both.

Glad that you found us.

-Carolyn

Thanks carolynn and panacrent. I just uploaded an avetar, Im going to check now to see if it worked.

Cant wait to see your pics!! Bunnys make such cute pictures. Welcome to the board!!

darlene

Hi, Im bumping my introduction because I'd liketo re-introduce myself for anyone who doesnt remember me. I joined lastyear but only stayed for a bit because i was scared away by a snakeconversation lol. Ive since learned that snakes are people too and Ifigured that it was kind of an uninformed decision to make so Ivedecided to return.- if thats ok.

I came here because the other forum I belong to has gone right down thetubes. I'ts impossible to get any good advice about bunny health orproper care etc.. It had some great people oncebut I'tsrecently become less of a forum about rabbit education and more of a"cute buny pics and friendship site". I still go once in a while, butits hard to see posts about irresponsible breeding, sick rabbits notgetting proper vet care, spamming trolling etc etc. Theforumis unmoderated so theres not much I can do really. All the good bunnyowners have left anyway... hopefully they show up here, Ive told a fewpeople.

Anyways, Nice to meet all of you, and to those of you who remember me "Hello", and nice to see you again. Hopefully I'm welcome here and thati can contribute to the forum andshare information. Mygirlsboth just recently celebrated thier first birthdays.

Welcome back, LittleMija2. :)

Give those babies birthday kisses from me.

I'm glad you stopped back in. I loved the pictures of yourlittle ones. Many of our members got such a kick out ofthem. Can you repost them on this thread so that the peoplethat haven't seen them can have the pleasure?

-Carolyn

Sorry had to do this. Here they are. Never forgot these little ones. :)

47b4d926b3127cceb1e9cc6bea030000001610

47b4d926b3127cceb1e90d322b920000001610

47b4d926b3127cceb1e9de66ea070000001610

47b4d926b3127cceb1e9fa00ea730000001610

47b4d926b3127cceb1e9da8d6bde0000001610

Hi LittleMija2,

I joined in February 2004, and everyone is nice tome. This is my first and only forum. Lookingforward to hearing yourstories.What's Mija's holding? The newspaper? :D

Rainbows! :)

So Glad you came back ,and glad to also hearyou have gotten over the snake talk fear, its ok to be afraidof slithers, So Sorry about the otherforum , Everyonehere watcheseach others back so your ingood hands so to speak.

Hello and welcome...back...

Your bunnies are just so cute. ROFL at those pictures!!!!

I have 3 bunnies that I rescued from being snake food...they just closetheir ears if there is ever snake talk. LOL I have a friendwho has a 250 lb boa -- I can't understand it...it could eat...me...

Jen

LittleMija,

The one that kept pushing the snake issue upon us in so many posts is gone.

-Carolyn

Hello and Welcome.

What really adorable bunnies. How in the world do you get themto lay like that. It's the cutest and so funny. I want to get my guy todo that. lol What's your secret?

Welcome back.

Tina

Latest posts

Back