Hello, new member and bunny owner here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The-Family-O

Reaction score
Hello there. My name is Samantha, and I'm a new member and bunny owner! Well, it's been awhile since I have had them anyway (more than 11 years!), so I might as well be a new bunny owner lol.

I'm married (my hubb's name is Tom) and a mom to 5 (Jade-11, Arianna-9, Eva-8, Brigid-3, and my Angel, Kevin).

Our first bunny's name is Reeses. She is very cute and a little shy but seems to be warming up to us just fine. We have been trying to bunny proof our house for the past few days (she was an adoption from family, but that was kinda thrust upon us just 3 days ago).
We are actually adopting 2 more lion head bunnies this weekend as well :)

In 3 days I have learned quite a bit! lol And thankfully, my friend Orchid sent me here to get more information, and hopefully to find out what kind of bunny we have. And I'm interested in knowing all I can to be able to care for her.

We also have 3 cats (1 is a foster and we are trying to find her a home. Her name is Lil' Poof though). There is Fluffy and Taragon. We also have a Dachshund, who's name is Oscar.

I'm sure there is more I wanted to put here, but I can't really think of much more right now lol.

Thank you so much for having me, and I hope to talk to all of you soon!
Samantha

Welcome from upstate NY!

Denise

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

i would love to see some pictures of your family! looks like you definately have your hands full!!!! good luck with your two new lionheads your getting and good luck on fiding your foster a home.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Looking forward to seeing your bunnies :)

just quick: I'm getting my lion head babies tomorrow! A whole week early (something came up and the lady I'm adopting them from need them to leave asap)! I'm so excited and nervous. lol. So, I will post pictures tomorrow of all 3 of my babies. I will be back to reply to everyone in a bit, I have to go clean clean clean so my new family members come home to a sparkly clean home that they can turn around and destroy with the rest of my herd LOL.

~*EXCITED!*~

OK, so now that I've cleaned some and have stopped jumping around my house (LOL), I wanted to say thank you to all of you, and I will be putting up pictures soon.
i think I might go start a Bunny Blog though, cause it will be easier to update through that I think.
I do have a lot of questions, but I have found a bunch of really awesome resources through this very cool forum.
I am so happy to be here, and I'm really happy Em had led me here right away.

OK, so off to start a blog and to post pictures of all of us!

Latest posts

Back