Hello...new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coop

Reaction score
Hello everyone...my name is Renee and I live inS. Carolina. I'm the proud new mama of my first bunny. His name isCooper. He was all by himself in a pet shop (apparently the last of theEaster bunnies) so after doing a bunch of researchI decidedto bring him home. I've been around animals my whole life but I'venever had a rabbit before. He's wonderful! I'm not exactly sure whatkind he is (the guy at the shop wasn't sure either) but he's as cute ashe can be. I'm hoping to post some pics soon so maybe someone here cantell me what kind he is? Anyway, hello to all...I'm looking forward tomeeting some new folks.

:bunny5

Hey Renee! Welcome to theforum!:wave: So, you have a new bun. Yay!Ask anything you need to, we can all help to answer yourquestions. Have you visited Bunny 101 yet? It'sgreat and will give you tons of info on bunnies. There isalso the Rabbit Health Section for those worrisome questions like poopybottom and runny nose.

I can't wait for pics. You can feel free to start a blog inthe blog section and show us tons of pics. You can ask andpost a pic in the "Rabbitry Section" of what kind yours might be, veryknowledgable breeders there that can answer you quite quickly.

Again, Welcome!

Crystal

(Typos tonight-I think I hate my home keyboard...)

Welcome Renee and Cooper! :D :balloons:

Oooo! How exciting, a new bunny! I can't wait to seepictures, too.It's so much fun bonding and getting toknowall your bunny'sfavorite lil' games and playfulantics, isn't it?And i'm sure he's on cloud nine that youtook him home with you!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Athy

Latest posts

Back