Hello...New from New York

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Hello everyone...We just got Thumper (I know, not too original, but cute nonetheless :biggrin2:) two weeks ago. He is an otter coloured Netherland Dwarf and is about 1 yr old. I am sure I will have a lot of questions along the way. I look forward to getting you know you guys as you seem to have a lot of experience and true love for these great animals!
THUMPERSHOME050.jpg

Yup, he is my first and I am sooo in love! :biggrin2:My boys got stuck on the name...though he doesn't look like a thumper LOL. But he likes it and we LOVE him.

:welcome1 This is a great place to ask questions with many patient people to answer them.

Thumper is a great name! He's very cute too.

Welcome again and don't be shy about asking questions. I have 13 indoor bunnies and I am always learning something new.

Just wanted to welcome you as well :)I just recently joined myself, however when I joined my rabbit Peanuts was ill and I came on here to find out information. He passed away two days after introducing him to the site and I'm currenly rabbit-less. I'm in the process of getting a rabbit from a breeder, but my new lil guy is only a couple of weeks old. He's not old enough to come home yet :(Needless to say, this site is great. Every one was so helpful in my time of need and made me feel welcomed. You definitely joined the right spot!! Your Thumper is adorable....best of luck with him :biggrin2::bambiandthumper:welcome1

Marissa

P.S...I am from New York as well!!

Thx guys! i've been lurking for a week or so and finally registered last night. :D

Marissa, I am sooo sorry for your loss. Peanuts had a great mommy in you and I'm happy to see that you are going to share your mommy skills with another bunny! :happyrabbit: You Rock!

Wow, I thought I was the only New Yorker around here. NICE.I know other New Yorkers have bunnies, but when I mention it, people think I'm CrAzY...LOL

Yup...he is definitely full of energy and personality. Well, he was before his surgery yesterday. He's been taking it easy but I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self in no time. He is 1 yr old. Do you have a male or female? How old? Have you had your Nethie for long?

Welcome! This is a great place to get all your rabbit questions answered, and a great place to hang with fellow rabbit lovers!

:jumpforjoy:

Latest posts

Back