Hello! My bunnies and I are new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylicked

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mame, and I'm new here. I live in the mountains of Colorado. I have two rabbits: Mr. Bunny, a 3-year-old albino and Ms. Rabbit, a tiny 1-year-old agouti tipped Mini Rex/dwarf mix. Both bunnies are spayed/neutered, and they are bonded.

I've been a member of a few rabbit forums since I adopted Mr. Bunny in November of 2008. I've finally decided not to on the rabbit forum that I was very active on, since the moderators and forum members were starting to make the forum lean towards being very anti-breeder. I just can't agree with that, especially since I plan to breed rabbits once I have a home of my own. Of course, after deciding not to go on that site, I didn't want to go without chatting about bunnies...so, after a few Google searches, I found this site.:)

Here's a couple of cute pictures of the bunnies:

6zsoeq.jpg

Here's one of my favorite photos of Mr. Bunny. This was taken in April of 2009.

20i8cbp.jpg

Here's a photo of him that I just took 2 days ago.

429uf.jpg

Here's a cute photo of Ms. Rabbit that I took last month.

11j7jg9.jpg

...And here's a cute photo of the bunnies together!

I hope I can get to know you all better! :biggrin:

There is lots of bunny chat going on here. I hope you jump in and start some posts....even with some more pictures. You bunnies are adorable! I have a thing for white buns with red eyes. I own one that is a lionhead and the humane society I volunteer at took 26 from a horder case, all white with red eyes. I have just fallen in love with them too. I think the white with red eyes is so cute.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Your bunny's are beautiful.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back