Hello I'm new :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovinmybuns

Reaction score
I just want to introduce myself and my rabbit Peanuts to the board......We are new here.....actually registered yesterday because my guy was admitted to the Vet with severe bloat.....the Vet said it was a life or death situation and the outcome didn't look very good. Well, this morning the Vet called and said Peanuts was doing extremely better, was almost back to his usual self. They have him running around in one of the rooms to try and stimulate him to go poopies....and if that turns out okay then I shall be able to take him home later on today :biggrin2: I am ecstatic...I can't even tell you!! But needless to say, I technically joined here yesterday to find out information and never introduced ourselves......so here it goes.....My name is Marissa...I'm 27 years old and live in NY. I have had rabbits almost all of my life. Peanuts is my only guy left and is my newest edition. I actually got him from a girl that I work with. Her father became allergic to him, since he has a thick coat of fur, and basically they had to get rid of him. I took him in and he is the love of my life. He loves loves loves yoghurt drops and his Mommy limits the amount he gets because he would eat the whole box if he could :p He's an indoor bunny and I'm not sure how old he is because the girl I got him from, got him from someone else. He used to be one of those rabbits that visited people in hospitals and Nursing homes. He loves to get pet and is a very calm and tame rabbit!! I would attach a picture, but I don't know how :?

Well, I look forward to chatting with you guys and learning more about rabbits. I'm very excited about this chat board :biggrin2:Hope you all have a great day and enjoy your weekend!!

welcome! i have only been a member for a week or so now and everyone has been wicked helpful so i am sure youlove it here! gabby and i will be thinking of peanuts and hope he gets better soon! keep us posted. ~jess

Hi and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear your Peanuts was sick, but so glad to hear he's better now;).

I'll give you a link about attaching pics to the forum, you'll have to use a hosting site like Photobucket as the forum doesn't support "attachments". Here's the link explaining how to use Photobucket: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=47

I hope you enjoy the forum, I look forward to hearing more about Peanut and seeing some pics:D.

Welcome! I'm glad you found the forum in your time of need. It's full of very helpful information and even better, experienced rabbit owners. Your baby in your avatar looks adorable! :biggrin2:

t.

Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you here :biggrin2:.

I can't wait to hear more about Peanuts and see pictures :).

Welcome to RO! :wave:

I saw in your thread that Peanuts is doing well, I'm so pleased! :)

~~~~~~
~Michaela, and the girlies~

Latest posts

Back