Hello Im new to thi site

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jennie, welcome to the board.

I have 7 bunnies, Henry, Max, Greebo, Gaspode, Sander, Chubby andErrol. Esme was also the name of one of my rabbits.It's a lovely name! :)

Ang xx

Hello and welcome! You are sure to find thisforum a very informative place with lots of friendly people. I havethree bunnys, Diva a flemish giant, Fergi a mini-lop, and Samara who isFergi's daughter with another flemish giant she is a little overtwo-months-old now. Hope to see some pictures of your rabbits! We LOVEpictures.

Fergi's mom

Hi, and welcome! I have one rabbit, Bo, who's a mini-rex.

I noticed that name Esme also, where does it come from Ang or Jennie?

Esme is short for Esmerelda in our case... namedafter Esmerelda(Granny) Weatherwax, a witch in Terry Pratchett'sDiscworld books. I was hoping that the name would bring hersome magic in her time of need.

Here's Granny Weatherwax...

weatherwax1.jpg

This is another drawing by Paul Kidby, so I should credit it assuch.www.paulkidby.co.uk

Ang xx

Welcome. I am new to this forum...My name isdonna and I have 2 dwarf bunnies a girl Annabel and a boy named Baby.They are the proud parents of 1 2 week old kit... this is all new to mebut everyone here has been so nice I am learning a lot!!!!

Hello! Welcome! lol.. i have a Jersey Wooly, andher name is Cinnamen/Cinnabun, and Cinn! (Cinnamen is her realy name)plus many more animals! lol

Greetings! Welcome to the forum!

We've got 5 bunnies...Brindle, Benji, S'more, Moo Shu, and Chippy. We also have a dog (Reya) and 7 hamsters.

And, oh yes, we love pictures and it's almost mandatory to post 'em if you got 'em :).

Jim

Welcome to the forum Jennie!

I currently have 5 wonderful buns. Aimee, Clinton, and Lorraine are myHolland Lops. And Rohan and Mudd are my Lionheads. I also have 3 dogs,4 cats, and an African Dormouse.

And yup, pictures are a must if you want to last on this website. Hehe. ;)

~Nichole

Greeting and welcome to the site!

I have three rabbits, Chompers, a Mini Lop buck, Abby a half Mini Lop/Mini Rex doe and Valuran, a Mini Rex buck.

I've got about 20 rabbits and they range in names..

Then theres, Jack, Hershey Kiss, Regie, Onyx, Sara, Rooster, Otis,Moon, Indian Outlaw, Dakota, Concrete Angel, Little Moments, Allure,Boy ... the rest are known by their tattoos because they spill out soeasily. ;)

Latest posts

Back