Hello, I'm new :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinoa

Reaction score
Hi and hello to all. I'mRinoa from the Philippines. I have a black fuzzy little bunny that Ilove to care for so much. Her name is Freya Banizilla :) . I don't haveany pics uploaded yet ehehe... *sweatdrop* Banizilla is 6 months oldand she lost two partners already *cry*. It's really sad... so insteadof letting her suffer another loss, I decided not to give her anotherpartner since the vet said that she's solidary (or sumthing...). That'swhy I try to accompany her everytime. :3

Again, hi and hello. ^_^

Hi Rinoa! Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do. I joined fairly recently andI am loving it here.

Thank you ver much everyone!

@Cheryl13 >> Yes, I do hope that I can upload her pics very soon.

@KatyG >> lol. Yeah... the name's really cute. XD... Banizilla. lol.

@Bunman >>Waw!! There's the info I was looking for! I'mreally worried about my bun and the heat. Thank you sooooo much!!!:D:D

@Tx_BunnyMoM >> Aww... those are such adorable bunnies!Oreo's soo cute. Banizilla looks like her... maybe Banizilla's a lop?o_O Do your bunnies ruin the screen in their cages? I'm a bit worriedthat mine will just dig through the wires and injure herself...

@Eve >> yes, I think I'm going to like it here. XD I already do. ^_^

oh yeah... this was Banizilla's first partner.... Angelo...

69cd.jpg

Back