Hello I is Jasper, I is new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaL

Reaction score
Hi I is Jasper. I am getting a wife vewwwy soon and she will be called Poppy. I can't wait to snuggle up wiv her. Tinkerbell and Mischief (i sees them in the run next to me) are a happy couple and i can't wait for me and poppy to be one of dose. Please talk to me so I canz make lots of bunni fwends.

This iz me, I am a dutch bunni and my mummi emma loves me vewwwy much!
359.jpg

I have run of the shed every night and in the day I play out in the big run (mummi ses it's 7 foot long and 5 foot wide and 2 foot high!) I loves it! :) I was in a pet shop for 5 months and mummi felt sorry for me cos i was unwanted but i kissed mummis hand through the mesh and we gots attached, I is so happy she brought me home. :big wink:

I vewwy much enjoy bunny jumping. Mummi thought I might like it so she tried it wiv me and I do luv it cos i go shooting over the jumps all bys my self. I don't mind doin it on harness and lead either cos it fits me comfortably.:biggrin2: Mummi is vewwy proud of me and took me to a competition, I loved it and won first in intermediate class. If I don't want to jump I let Mumi know by sitting in front of jump, Mumi doesn't mind and just plays with me instead. i love my Mummi and she luvs me! :inlove:

Dis is me and my Mummi after tha competition. :)
DSCF5084.jpg

(mummi ses excuse her on tha pic she luks weird she says hehe)

I luvs all my pwizes.(didn't win cage though, I is not that gud!) It was our first ever show and we loves it! I liked to show alls the nice people what I cud do, they called me a good boy. I hopes you likes me!

AquaticRex wrote:
nice to sees yous. how old ares you? i is 6 months tomorrow!

I don't know when my birfday is. But I know it's in August! So I iz about 10/11 months old and Mummi is gonna choose me a date. Its going to be the date we gets Poppy but I don't know what day in August that will be yet! ;)Happy 6 months 4 tomorrow! :balloons:

hello from me and my husbun down in devon. you is a nice looking bunneh and we iz impressed wiv you winning stuff. we is also having our own shed tho we lets the hoomins have one end for their stuff. we is also having our own garden.

our hoomin is also not liking being in photos :p

luv roxy and hartley

Hi Jasper, it's me Buttercup (i'm a boy in case you were wondering).

Anyways how's Poppy? Do you wiv together? Put a picture on here of her and you.

Nose Bongs to you.

Buttercup:nod:thumbup:laughsmiley::weee::pinkbouce:

Latest posts

Back