Hello I am new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cottontail1978

Reaction score
I currently own 12 rabbits all in the house. I have 5 males and 7 females. All my rabbits have runs outside and I put them outside on nice non stormy days there pens are 4 feet by 4 feet out side and 3 feet by 3 feet indoors. I started out with one male rabbit but he needed a friend and I found a person selling meat rabbits so I got in touch with her and went to pick out 2 babies but I felt bad for the others so I went and picked up 2 more. Well I have now had rabbits for 1.5 years and 4 litters later I have 12 rabbits. They are all my babies and are all separated. That is my story right now. And I just wanted to say hello.

The 3 sisters love to come out and play together along with their female babies. All the boys are still intact so they come out for their time separately. Ok I need to attach names and pics. My boys are getting neutered soon. And the girls will be getting fixed so that we don't risk cancer or kits in the future.

Ok here goes the girls are Spice, Sage, Shadow, Ruby, Char, Veil, and Daisey.
The boys are Cinder, Bunbun, Squeak, Harvey, and Noir,

Ooh I love some of those names! I like Noir and Sage best. Actually, when I get more rabbits (here's me saying when and I don't even have my first yet), I think I'll do Noire / Noir (depending on gender) and Blanc / Blanche (also depending on gender. I love French and so... yeah, my rabbits are totally going to be burdened with French names!

Latest posts

Back