Hello, I am new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
Hello, I am CCWelch from the Cedar Rapids area of Iowa. I have several rabbits and babies.
My bunnies are:
Nosy: A Checkered Giant buck with the personality of a dog...I almost named him Snoopy.
Madame X: New Zealand doe with a litter of 7 right now. She was named because I marked her with an X to tell her from her sister when I purchased her and bred her.
Honey Bunny: Californian buck with a strange personality, sometimes its pet me sometimes its run and hide in my house.
Pinky: Sister to Madame X also with a litter of 7 right now.
Alex: Mini Lop buck, sweet when he wants to be, a nipper when he doesn't
No Name Yet: Rescued Lion Head doe, pregnant when I got her, babies due soon??? I plan on rehoming her and bbies when they are old enough.
No Name Yet: 4 month old Flemish Giant doe just purchased on Sunday. I am waiting for her to settle in and show some personality traits before I name her.

02232011203-1.jpg

This is Alex y Mini Lop buck,

02182011191.jpg

This is Nosy My Checkered Giant buck. Nosy has brown eyes not red as shown in this pic. that is "red eye" from the flash.
02182011185.jpg

This is Honey Bunny, he is my mismarked Californian buck.
02182011183.jpg

This is Madame X (Left) and Pinky before they were moved to their separate cages and before they were bred.

I need to get photos of my "no names" yet. Plus I have a 9 week old Mini Lop that I am holding for someone for Easter that I need a picture of.

03302011289-1-1.jpg

This is my "NO Name" Lion Head. Since I know nothing of Lion Heads this is an experience for me.

03302011294-1.jpg

And this is my "no name" Flemish Giant doe. I am leaning towards naming her Star or Celest(short for Celestial) Anybody have any other ideas???

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Your bunny's are beautiful.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

I cannot weigh my boy, he hates being picked up. If I do not have my Carharts on when I go out, he bites right through the material. He is sweet otherwise...just don't pick him up.

Latest posts

Back