Hello from Victoria BC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendar

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Kendra and I just got a 2 month old black lop (not sure what kind of lop yet). His name is Humphrey and he is a very curious little bunny.

Humphrey is incredibly hyper so I come to work almost every day with new scratches on my arms. He doesn't like being picked up hehehe. I am hoping that when I get him neutered he will calm down. Right now he is too hyper to even cut his nails. I tried covering him with a t-shirt, but he is an escape artist :p

I hope to get to know everyone and learn a lot :)

Kendra

Welcome to the forum! I find its a great place to see other people's bunnies and just to learn how bunnies are(a lot of times what they are doing seems weird, but it's normal for a bunny).
You should add some pics of Humphrey, he sounds adorable! My lop Diggs is 3 years old and he also doesn't like being picked up.

Oh thanks! :) I know how to cut the nails, it's just holding him still that is the issue lol. My best friend used to be a groomer so I can always get her to help too.

I will put pictures up when I get home, I am at work right now :p Yeah, I have spent a few days looking at pictures in the other threads.

Hey Kendra and welcome to RO forums ...I'm the proud ownner of 9 lops (2 adults, Rosey & Sam) and 7 offspring (Smudge - almost 2mos., and the rest of the herd...yeah we've named them even though they will be fostered out when old enough)

and yes.....we NEED to see the pics!:happyrabbit:

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :) I have found that wrapping bunnies in a towel into the "bunny burrito" is a good way to restrain them safely (while clipping the nails or administering meds). :)

Back