Hello from VA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am a bunny lover from Virginia! I have three Holland lop does. Talullah and Tanana are bonded sisters who live together. They’ve been together their whole lives. 5C3AD02D-4ABA-4A50-98FC-17A8E693D9FB.jpeg
Then there’s Willow, and I actually joined the forum to ask a question about her! She developed the head tilt associated with E. Cunniculi, we took her to a vet in our area and she was treated for a couple different things, although the head tilt never went away. The vet talked with us and seeing as she’s not showing any signs of discomfort or decreased quality of life, we are just keeping an eye on her condition. If she gets worse or starts to struggle, we will reassess.189DDFB4-806A-410A-977F-16DD28907E2C.jpeg7AA89118-CD38-4B04-B5EB-553605C8B695.jpeg087723A2-86E3-4C18-B441-8312D4A07532.jpeg

In addition to rabbits, I have a pair of parakeets, a dog named Griffin, and several aquariums!

@LulaTheLovelyLop , in addition to joining in here wrt e.cuniculi and head tilt buns, do you have access to Facebook forums? Elderbuns and Disabled Rabbits on FB are two more forums focusing on special needs.

Your pictures are smilemakers! My friend just went thru a treatment of Panacur for her dwarf bun with a positive diagnosis of e.cuniculi.

Thank you all for the welcome! Through talking to the vet, we suspect that she had E. Cunniculi (although we treated her for the other things), treated her, and the head tilt is permanent. My question (which I will be making another thread for) is regarding a companion for her.
The girls definitely love their little beds and tunnels and such. I am building a large outdoor play area for them so they can get some fresh air and sunshine this summer! The Christmas tree was from, well, Christmas!

Welcome! Your buns are just fabulous!
I love the pipe tunnel, where's it from?
Also, i know that it's probably not the best for Willow, but the way the remnants of head tilt have given her a permanent quizzical/curious look is somehow a bit cute.

Hello! I am a bunny lover from Virginia! I have three Holland lop does. Talullah and Tanana are bonded sisters who live together. They’ve been together their whole lives. View attachment 59738
Then there’s Willow, and I actually joined the forum to ask a question about her! She developed the head tilt associated with E. Cunniculi, we took her to a vet in our area and she was treated for a couple different things, although the head tilt never went away. The vet talked with us and seeing as she’s not showing any signs of discomfort or decreased quality of life, we are just keeping an eye on her condition. If she gets worse or starts to struggle, we will reassess.View attachment 59739View attachment 59740View attachment 59741

In addition to rabbits, I have a pair of parakeets, a dog named Griffin, and several aquariums!
Wow! You must be busy all the time!

Thank you! The tunnel was from Amazon, I earlier to was Niteangel brand. Definitely very busy!

The head tilt gives her a bit of a curious look, as though she is thoughtfully contemplating something.

Back