Hello from Utah

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucysMommy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Kat, I am in Tooele Utah (originally from Massachusetts) been here since Sept of 2008. When I originally signed up to this forum, I was the the proud first time mommy to a Holland Lop named Lucy. Sadly, Lucy passed away last week. I'm not sure why. She was fine when we said goodnight to her her on Tuesday night, and she was gone Wednesday morning. I was so broken hearted and although we had only had her a very short time, I had grown so attached in that time, I couldn't handle not seeing her everyday, so my husband went and got me a new baby bunny. His name is Harley (the bunny, not the hubby, lol). I'm not sure what breed he is, though it appears he has the ears of a Holland Lop. He is between 6 to 8 weeks old, we got him Thursday and already he has stolen my heart! The bonding seems to be a whole lot easier with Harley than it was with Lucy, and there are so many things different between the 2, I'm beginning to wonder if we weren't lied to about Lucy's age when we bought her. In fact, there are so many questions now about Lucy since we got Harley, I don't even know where to begin or who to ask. I've never owned bunnies before so, this is all new to me and I have to say, I absolutely ,OVE your site!! Before we got Lucy, I went all over the internet looking for the right place to ask questions and meet new people and I kept coming back here. I haven't been to any other site in about a week now, because, honestly, no ther site offers what you all do in terms of knowledge and friendship. THANK YOU all so much for being here!

Welcome to the site :)

I'm so deeply sorry about Lucy. It sounds like she impacted hugely on you, and I'm so sorry you only had her for a short amount of time.

Hopefully having Harley will help heal the pain.

If you have questions to ask, feel free to start a thread and ask them. The worst that wil happen is that people say they don't know the answer, but you never know, it might give you some answers.

I look forward to seeing you around and learning more about Harley :)

Take care

Tracy

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new bunny! Rabbits do have a way of stealing hearts easily. Sorry to hear about Lucy, even though your time with her may have been short, she knew she was well loved.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of Harley, real soon I hope.

[align=center]HI! Thank you for the warm welcome :D

Harley is soooooo amazing! He really does an awesome job of lifting my spirits when I'm missing Lucy. He is such a sweet baby! I am so very glad I decided to become a "bunny mommy". I just wish I had done this years ago. The joy I have gotten (and will continue to get I'm sure) from Lucy and Harley in such a short time is AMAZING!!

Anyway, here are just a few pics of Harley (I wish Ihad taken more of Lucy :( )

If anyone can figure out his breed from these pics, it sure would be helpful and appreciated :D

Harley1-April2009.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
Harley2-April2009.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
Harley9-April2009.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
HarleyMikey1-Apr2009.jpg

This last pic is of our 5 yr oldgrandson Mikey and Harley. He tells people he is Harley's "Big Brother" and right before I took the pic he said "Don't you think we look alike?" LOL.

Thank you again for the warm welcome. I really am enjoying this site and am so glad I found it! I look forward to meeting people and sharing bunny "stuff". :biggrin2:
[/align]

Latest posts

Back