Hello from us!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuitsmom

Reaction score
My name is Amanda and I'm a proud new rabbit owner of a holland lop and angora/mini rex. My holland lop is named Biscuit and my angora/mini rex is named Houdini. We live in North Carolina. Biscuit is 9 weeks old and Houdini is 6 mths old. Houdini is an outside bunny and has been his whole life whereas Biscuit is an inside bunny. Biscuit is more tame even though I am outside multiple times per day trying to love on Houdini and he wants no part of it. But his previous owner showed him no attention so this is to be expected. I keep going out there showing him attention hoping one day he will accept it. I am looking forward to learning lots about bunnies seeing as I am a first time bunny owner.

image.jpg

Hello there and welcome to the forum :) It sounds like you have two wonderful bunnies, patience and persistence are two key factors in winning over bunnies, so I'm sure that with regular attention and love that Houdini will come around.

Back