Hello from Toledo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT LADY

Reaction score
Hi fellow bunny people!
I am Penny Collins - a middle aged artist who is overly infatuated with rabbits.

I reside with three: Russette (a Dutch rescue who my daughter SWORE was a male and named "him" Russel), Lancelot - our Dutch Prince, and Samuel L. Jackson (The L is for Love) - a black rex.

:headflick:

I have kids too.
Feel free to look at my album of art (it is a small collection of what I have done and what I do).

I am a "working" artist and sell my work and therefor always looking for "models" - that's what I tell everyone when they catch me looking at bunny photos by the 100's. I can pour over photos for hours... seriously.

I just love those little heart beats at my feet!

Hello and welcome. We are all slightly bunny obsessed here so you will fit right in. Its nu ce to see another northern ohioan.

Glad you found us! We all love our buns here :)

Hope to hear more from you. I love all your buns names, btw.

I love the names too. Am I assuming that one of them is a black and white dutch...oh, I just love them, just been looking at another one called Spock and he was gorgeous.

We´re all bunny mad so you´ll fit in here fine.

Where can we look at your album as there´s no link..that would be really good.

Welcome to RO and please do post pics of your three :jumpforjoy:

Thanks for the welcomes! The challenge will be limiting my time here... because... well... I don't want to.

Where can we look at your album as there´s no link..that would be really good.

Welcome to RO and please do post pics of your three

O - oops.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/photo/albums/my-art-866.html

I also have the massive BUNNY PROJECT (which grows daily) - some are really goofy - but I include everything:
http://www.behance.net/gallery/RAGING-BUNNEHZ/5250789

Me vacuuming the endless "co co puffs" left by the buns:
:vacuum:

pose_sm-6538.jpg

I figured out the pic thing.
THAT is Russette. She is most ornery.

driving-6540.jpg

Lancelot

sammy-6539.jpg

Sammy

Last edited:

Latest posts