Hello, from the UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal_lover

Reaction score
:hello, my name is Sophie. I am new here and this is my first post. I have recently become a fanof rabbits and I'm thinking of getting some in the future. I do already look after my dwarf hamster called Bobo who is 2 years old.
I like the look of this site and I'm looking forward to being an active member on here. :bunny24

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

*For reference the Library section

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi Sophie and welcome..

Hi Sophie! :wave:

Some really good threads for someone thinking about getting a bunny can be found in the Lagomorph Library: Bunny 101

I think this library thread would be very useful to you :)
Should I get a Bunny?

Feel free to fire away with any rabbit questions you can think of
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
:brown-bunny

Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Hi Sophie! :wave:

Some really good threads for someone thinking about getting a bunny can be found in the Lagomorph Library: Bunny 101

I think this library thread would be very useful to you :)
Should I get a Bunny?

Feel free to fire away with any rabbit questions you can think of
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
:brown-bunny

Looking forward to seeing you around the board!
:DThanks a lot for giving me links to useful threads. This really is a friendly forum. :thumbup

Latest posts

Back