Hello from Texas :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aragrey

Reaction score
Heyo! I go by Ara Grey online and I'm a 19 year old art student with a burning love for bunnies! I've always loved them, and for my 18th birthday my friends got me a baby bunny, who I love dearly :) Her name is Lita! I think she's an American Chinchilla, but I could be wrong.

263953_4606940415206_301491249_n.jpg

I'm in the process of adopting a new bunny from a local shelter, so I figured it would be a good time to connect with other bunny owners!

Hi from another Texas bunny (and her student of an owner!)! There's not too many of us on here...it's a big state, glad to know there's more bunny people!

Welcome to the forum! I show and breed tan rabbits in Texas and am also a student :)

Lita isnt an american chin but she is certainly cute!

Greetings fellow whataburger eater!! Not a student and not a rabbit breeder. Sarah and Tippy maybe I should just tag onto your intros.....

Hi! Love your hippity hop

Lita is just beautiful. Welcome!! This is a great forum full of people who love bunnies. Glad you found us!

I see you are adopting a new bunny? How exciting. Are you planning on bonding the new bunny to Lita?

I have Agnes a Lionhead and Archie a mini Rex who I just adopted a couple weeks ago and I'm currently bonding them.

Body feels not good,D3 Items then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "Cheap WOW Gold

Back