Hello ... from Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasgal

Reaction score
Just joined today .. I used to raise/show rabbits years ago .. My DD decided recently that SHE wants to raise/show rabbits now too!

I was sooo excited, until she chose DUTCH rabbits .. eeeeeek! But we were fortunate enough to have a good friend with some REALLY good Dutch .. so we have just a few and with limited showing have done pretty well!

Now "we" have decided that Lionheads look interesting .. eeeeek!

As we are just starting the building process on our 5.2 acres .. it should be interesting to see where this "rabbitry" ends up!

I've got a litter of 7 (lionheadxharlequin dutch) that are 2 weeks old .. and a litter or 3 dutch born yesterday .. WE ARE IN BUSINESS ..

Sooooo... Hellooooooo!

My attempt at posting pics

JulieDRBKiss.jpg

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum.

That picture is really cute :) I can't wait to see more of your buns (especially the babies. HINT! :p ) And I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

Thanks for the welcome .. I'll probably spend most of my time in that section. My daughter will probably enjoy the rest .. she sees each of those rabbits as her "babies" .. It's hard to get her to part with the babies and only keep the showable ones! She wants them all ..

This is from a previous litter .. but here's a baby bunny "fix" .. I've got current pics int he camera .. need to download.

day1.jpg

terrellflyer wrote:
Hi Deb,welcome to the forum,hope you are cooler than me.
Nope .. I can guarantee you that I'm NOT .. and the poor buns!! Ugh. I mist them and freeze bottles, etc, but they are still miserable in this heat .. I almost hated that my doe kindled yesterday .. would have been better for her had she missed .. eeeek!

Welcome to RO, Deb!
happy0172.gif
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing.
I look forward to seeing more pics of your gorgeous bunnies.

Hi am welcome to the forum. I may be buying one of your pet quality dutches if your selling I have wanted a blue dutch for over a year. Or brown I saw apple and fell in love.

So mabye PM or I may PM you when I am ready

Welcome to the forum! This is a great site all around, you will find yourself all over it, its hard not to. There are a lot of really experienced breeders on this site and everyone is always willing to help.

Latest posts

Back